Terms & Conditions
- Our contract.
Bookings are made with Roam Morocco (you and us). By booking with us you agree to the terms and conditions.
A deposit is required to book your place on your tour. Deposits can be paid on Paypal which is a secure way of payment, Bank transfer, or credit card (Visa & Mastercard). The deposit is 30% of the total trip. The remaining price of the tour is payable at least 5 weeks before the first day of the tour.
- If you cancel your trip the following fees will take effect :
- 40 days prior to departure, the deposit will not be returned.
- between 30 and 40 days prior to departure, we will retain 75% of the trip price.
- less than 30 days prior to departure, we will retain 100% paid by you in connection with the booking.
- If you leave the tour early there will be no refund of payment.?
- Cancellation by Roam Morocco.
We may cancel a trip up to 30 days before departure for reasons outside our control (ie. a natural disaster, political instability). If we cancel you will get a full refund. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, or flights.
- Age & Health.
Children must be accompanied by an adult and be the responsibility of the adult. We cannot guarantee family rooms on the tour. There is no age limit on the tour. Your health is your responsibility while on tour and any unused portion of the tour will not be returned.
- Passport, visas, and travel insurance.
You must have a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months before expiry. No visa is required for travel to Morocco. Comprehensive travel insurance is also compulsory for all our customers and highly recommended for anyone traveling overseas.
The itinerary though we try to follow, due to unforeseen circumstances schedules, transport or itineraries may change from time to time.
- Authority and acceptance of risk.
The group leader is in charge of the tour and the final decisions on the tour rest on the group leader. Customers must adhere to Moroccan law at all times. Employers are not responsible for unexpected events that are out of our control including but not limited to natural disasters, political instability, loss of luggage, illness, accidents, or death. Roam Morocco has the right to detour or use other transport if this is required for health and safety reasons for the group.
- Limitation of liability.
- We are not responsible for:
- liability for any loss, death, injury, or damage which you may suffer (directly or indirectly)
- in connection with or arising out of your participation in a trip, or any breach of the Booking Conditions, is excluded.
- you release us from any liability and expressly waive any claims you may have against us arising out of or in connection
with your participation in a trip.
- Company Registration Details.
Roam Morocco is a Registered Company in Morocco
- Company Name: Roam Morocco
- Registration Number: N° 25247469
- Website: www.roammorocco.com