- Our contract.
Booking are made with Roam Morocco (you and us). By booking with us you agree to the terms and conditions.
Deposit is required to book your place on your tour. Deposits can be paid on Paypal which is a secure way of payment. Deposit is a 20% of the total trip. The remaining price of the tour is payable at least 5 weeks before the first day of the tour.
If you cancel your trip the following fees will take effect :
- 40 days prior to departure, deposit will not be returned.
- between 30 and 40 days prior to departure, we will retain 75% of the trip price.
- less than 30 days prior to departure, we will retain 100% paid by you in connection with the booking.
- If you leave the tour early there will be no refund of payment.?
- Cancellation by Roam Morocco.
We may cancel a trip up to 30 days before departure for reasons outside our control (ie. natural disaster, political instability). If we cancel you will get a full refund. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses including but not limited to visa, vaccinations or flights.
Your tour includes all accommodation while on tour, all transport while on tour, meals as listed in the itinerary, tour leader and driver, activities listed in the itinerary.
The tour does not include flights, tips, meals (other than those specified in itinerary), taxes, visa, travel insurance or any optional activities.
- Age & Health.
Children must be accompanied by an adult and be the responsibility of the adult. We cannot guarantee family rooms on the tour. There is no age limit on the tour. Your health is your responsibility while on tour and any unused portion of the tour will not be returned.
- Passport,visas and travel insurance.
You must have a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months before expiry. No visa is required for travel to Morocco. Comprehensive travel insurance is also compulsory for all our customers and highly recommended for anyone travelling overseas.
The itinerary though we try to follow, due to unforeseen circumstances schedules, transport or itineraries may change from time to time.
- Authority and acceptance or risk.
The group leader is in charge of the tour and the final decisions on tour rest on the group leader. Customers must adhere to Moroccan law at all times. Employers are not responsible for unexpected events that are out of our control including but not limited to natural disasters, political instability, loss of luggage, illness, accidents or death. Roam Morocco has the right to detour or use other transport if this as required for health and safety reasons for the group.
- Limitation of liability.
We are not responsible for:
- liability for any loss, death, injury or damage which you may suffer (directly or indirectly)
- in connection with or arising out of your participation in a trip, or any breach of the Booking Conditions, is excluded.
- you release us from any liability and expressly waive any claims you may have against us arising out of or in connection
with your participation in a trip.
- Company Registration Details.
Roam Morocco is a Registered Company:
- Company Name : Roam Morocco Limited
- Registration Number : 4090698
- Website : www.roammorocco.com